Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Personal Philosophies

    I believe that even when faced with a challenge anyone no matter how powerful, strong, or skilled they are will be able to surpass and even over-exceed their own expectations as long as they try and don't give up. now comes what i think of every one, and you may see this as arrogant but you wont if you really understand what i am saying, but EVERYONE absolutely everyone is an idiot. it doesnt matter who they are or how smart they are because everyone is an idiot. not reaching their full potential because in reality the term "smart" is only relative. sure every one can be smart when compared with something dumb like a stick but there is no "one" person that is smarter than every one else.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are working with two ideas here - and both are worthy of further exploration (perhaps in your end of the year speech?) 1) Perseverance and 2) everyone is an idiot

    These two don't really clearly go together, though.

    Would have liked a bit more exploration and in depth discussion. The requirement was 2 pages so that you could explain your stance and give examples.

    That said, I agree with your second topic, to some extent. Though, I think that "idiot" is a pretty negatively charged word. I definitely agree that intelligence is relative. One person could have more academic intelligence and another more life intelligence, and each could be "idiotic" in the other realm of intelligence.

    Not sure if that is what you meant, but that is what came to mind when I read it. If I got it wrong, I guess I proved your theory, huh?

    ReplyDelete